trimmerlife.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- The processing is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legal bases. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you with information about the processing of demand.
- The processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities conform to the purpose for which personal data was collected.
- The processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data necessary for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a period of time. We will not store your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to guarantee the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Data we gather:
The information you have given us: This could be your email address, name, billing address, address, etc., mainly information needed to deliver a product/service or to improve your customer’s experience with us. We keep the information you provide so you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you: This includes information that cookies and other session tools store automatically. For example, it could be your shopping cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if it exists), etc. This information is used to improve the customer experience. When you use our services or view the contents of our website, your activities can be registered.
The information of our partners: We collect information from our trusted partners with the confirmation that they have legal bases to share that information with us. This is information that you have provided directly or that they have collected about you for other legal reasons.
Publicly available information: We may collect information about you that is publicly available.